Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Blurbs for workshop

I don't actually remember which blurbs I was to do - I wrote down camera and editing. tell me if I need to do anything else. I wrote the basic editing blurb for Imovie - is that correct? the advanced editing blurb is mostly from the CCTV web site so I think Jason will be fine with it.

basic editing (with Imovie)
This workshop introduces basic concepts and techniques common to all digital editing applications. Get hands-on training in DV(digital video) editing using a Macintosh computer and one of the easiest video editing programs around! A great choice for beginning video editors*/./*

advanced editing
This workshop aims to expand what you know about Final Cut and make you feel more comfortable using it. Learn more about trimming edits and transitions, creating titles and effects, batch digitizing, working with offline clips, importing and exporting, filetypes, key commands, shortcuts and more!

basic camera
Introduction to canon handheld miniDV camera. use this workshop to get comfortable pointing and shooting the camera to get an image.
advanced camera
complete introduction to the Sony PD-150 3 chip, miniDV camera. find that why this is the camera of choice for many pro-sumers. We will also cover concepts such as tripods, audio inputs and image control.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home